October 10, 2020 – 5pm-9pm – Deep Space Lounge
11020 S. Pikes Peak Dr. #50 Parker, CO 80138 (Lower Level of Victorian Peaks Building) Parking Info
Adventure Athlete Art Show Fundraiser partners Project Send It with adventure artists’ to sell their artwork. The proceeds enable Project Send It to introduce kids from low-income families to rock climbing adventures in gyms and outdoors in the Denver Metro Area. These adventures build confidence, trust and trustworthiness, problem solving, supports physical activity, and creates opportunity for a healthy risk-taking activity; all while interacting with peers AND having a blast! Cuz, who doesn’t like to climb things?
Please join us in supporting adventure artists and budding adventure athletes!
$5 in advance, $10 at the door
The health and safety of our community, and event attendees is our highest priority. As we continue to monitor guidance related to the coronavirus (COVID-19) from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and other organizations, we are committed to taking appropriate precautions to provide a safe environment that does not place event attendees at undue risk.
We will require all attendees to wear a mask during the event and masks will be available if someone forgets theirs. We will be temperature checking all attendees before admitting them to the venue, and hand sanitizer stations will be available throughout the venue.
We need your help!
|If you are interested in volunteering for Project Send It’s Adventure Athlete Art Show please sign up today! We have the following volunteer opportunities: |
– Handing out flyers to local businesses to advertise the event. We need people today! Click here to sign up.
– Set up for the event between 11 am – 5 pm on Saturday, October 10th, 2020 at Deep Space Lounge, Parker, CO. Click here to sign up.
– Help out during the event to ensure it runs smoothly. Volunteers needed between 4:30 -9 pm on Saturday, October 10th, 2020 at Deep Space Lounge, Parker CO. Click here to sign up.
– Clean up after the event from 9 – 11:30 pm on Saturday, October 10th, 2020 at Deep Space Lounge, Parker, CO. Click here to sign up.
If you have any questions regarding volunteering for this event, please contact email@example.com.
Thank you for all your help and making the Adventure Athlete Art Show possible – we couldn’t do it without you!
Are you someone that seeks out adventure in nature and brings the beauty home with you, through painting, drawing, photography, sculpture?
We’re looking for Adventure Athletes creating works of art inspired by their adventures in nature to showcase in an art show fundraiser event. Well, we want to show your work, and we want to SELL your work!
Wait, you’ve never shown your work at an art show before? It’s a lot like the first time you went climbing, you’re putting your butt on the line, it’s scary, exciting, and thrilling! Are you sitting on some photographs, paintings, sculptures, or any other artistic expression you’ve created? It’s time to show it off, make some money for yourself, and raise some money for Project Send It! Here’s how it works:
- You email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you have artwork to display.
- We will display your work at the show.
- You tell all your friends about the show.
- You provide the piece as you want it displayed.
- You set the price (we can help if you don’t know where to start).
- When your piece sells, we’ll split the proceeds.
- You sell your work, someone enjoys it in their home, we take more kids rock climbing!
- We’ll be holding this event in person (masks, thermometers, all the things to keep people safe) as well as online for those that can’t attend.