We are excited to offer climbing scholarships – what we’re calling Senderships! There are 2 ways to apply:
- Online by clicking here
- Senderships are limited to young people aged 18 and younger who face a financial or other
significant barrier to climbing (like transportation).
- Sendership applicants must be committed to climbing regularly (at least one day per week, if
the Sendership covers a gym or team membership, or for the duration of the program if
Sendership covers a camp).
- Sendership recipients (and parent or guardian) commit to a short feedback interview with a
Project Send It Board Member to let us know what they are getting out of climbing (once they’ve
had a chance to do it regularly, or completed a program like a camp).
Please Note: A complete submission includes:
● Project Send It Sendership Application Form
● 1 Letter of Recommendation (could be from a parent, a friend, a teacher, etc.)
Completed applications including one letter of recommendation are due by the 15th of each